Everything you need to know about college admissions
The Synocate Course:
In this series of videos, interactive quizzes, and resources, we will cover everything you need to know about college admissions in over 60 interactive videos based on our Amazon best-selling book. Each course has several quizzes, reference material, resources, and transcripts of the recordings. You can speed up and slow down lectures at any time and download resources.
We are offering nearly a 50% discount because this course is bundled!
What It Includes:
- 60 videos on college admissions, tutoring, resume preparation, and interview tips
- 20 radio shows with questions from guests on middle school, high school, and graduate school admissions and tutoring
- 2 books (over 400 pages of content) focused on college admissions and edited by former admissions officers from Ivy League colleges
We expect students, educators, and parents to spend ~20 hours to successfully complete this course.
The segments of this course include:
2. Choosing Colleges
3. Different Types of Applicants
4. Applications, Essays, and Extracurriculars
5. Standardized Testing
6. Recommendation Letters
9. Financial Aid, FASFA, and Scholarships
10. Waitlists and Deferrals